The Chambers and Partners rankings were officially released last month, with Blaser Mills achieving recognition for seven of its teams, as well as for four individual lawyers.
Chambers and Partners is a world renowned law firm rankings publication who, through in-depth, objective research, identifies and ranks the best lawyers and law firms.
For the third consecutive year, we have improved our rankings, and the number of teams and individuals who have been ranked has doubled since last year. The rankings coincide with the expansion of the firm and its ambitious growth plans, which are being driven by Managing Partner, Jonathan Lilley.
The following teams and individuals have been recognised:
- Crime- Watford, Uxbridge and surrounds
- Personal Injury: Mainly Claimant- Watford, Uxbridge and surrounds
- Family/Matrimonial- Reading and Surrounds
- Private Client- Watford, Uxbridge and surrounds
- Employment- Thames Valley
- Litigation- Thames Valley
- Real Estate- Thames Valley
- David Matthews
- Jolene Hutchison
- Gary Braathen
- Jackie Ray
- Colin Smith
- Julian Monk
To read about our Chambers and Partners rankings and what clients have said about our individually ranked lawyers, please visit their website by clicking here.