Taking legal advice as soon as a dispute arises can often prevent a problem from escalating.
While it would be a perfect situation to have clear, robust and comprehensive contracts to minimise the likelihood of disputes, the reality is that this is not always the case and even the most carefully-drafted documentation cannot remove the risk altogether.
Commercial disputes can quickly create a heavy drain on both financial and management resources. Should a dispute arise we can advise you on:-
- The rights and obligations of each party to the contract
- Whether a course of action is likely to amount to a breach of contract
- The value and likelihood of any damages arising from a breach of contract
- The risks and costs of litigation
- Settlement using Alternative Dispute Resolution
Our Dispute Resolution team is focused on resolving disputes and achieving cost-effective solutions for our clients, and we also have a proven track record of success in bringing claims on behalf of our clients, or defending claims on their behalf, by offering a comprehensive and robust litigation service.