Adam is an Associate Solicitor in the Child Care and Legal Aid Children department. He completed his Period of Recognised Training with Blaser Mills Law in March 2018 and qualified into the department at the conclusion of his Training Contact. He has worked in Family Law for over 5 years, and spent the majority of his training working under the guidance of the renowned Denise Herman in the Child Care and Legal Aid Children team.
Adam holds a caseload of Legal Aid Public Family Law cases, dealing with connected work such as Special Guardianship and Adoption. Adam enjoys providing clients with continuity of representation and regularly undertakes his own advocacy in the Family Court.
Adam prides himself on giving legal advice which is straight-talking, but sensitive. He enjoys protecting his client’s position and deals effectively with a variety of public family law cases in the most emotionally challenging and urgent circumstances. Adam has particular interest in cases where parents wish to have increased contact with children in Local Authority care, or parents who have made positive changes since a Care Order was made and wish for their children to come home.
- 2018: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2016-2018: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2015: Distinction, LLM LPC in Professional Legal Practice, University of Law, Birmingham
- 2013-2016: Paralegal, Divorce & Family Law Practice LLP, Birmingham
- 2012-2015: LLB Law, University of Birmingham