Andrew is a Chartered Legal Executive and has had nearly 20 years’ experience in the personal injury sector. Since joining Blaser Mills in 2001, Andrew has specialised in handling predominately public and occupiers’ liability claims, covering everything from pavement trips, to accidents in shops and supermarkets.
Andrew routinely handles claims worth anywhere from £1,000 up to those of a very high value, and he prides himself on dealing with all of his clients with compassion and understanding, also ensuring that all cases are dealt with quickly and diligently.
- Settlement of £38,000 in a public-liability case for a client who ruptured ligaments in his knee.
- Settlement of £17,370 in an occupiers’ liability/landlord and tenant case for a client (a minor) who suffered serious injuries to his arm as well as psychological injuries.
- 2001: Associate Legal Executive, Blaser Mills
- 2000: Qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- 1994: Outdoor Clerk, Pattinson & Brewer
- 1991: Data Input Clerk, then Outdoor Clerk, Burton Yeates Westburys
- 1987–91: Served with the Royal Air Force as a policeman, achieving the rank of SAC acting Corporal
I found the service to be very responsive and proactive. I felt I was dealt with in a very personal manner.