Daria is a Litigation Executive in the Dispute Resolution team. Daria joined the firm in 2014 as an assistant within the Dispute Resolution team whilst completing her law degree. Following her graduation in 2015, she joined the team permanently as a paralegal.
Daria is now studying the CILEx Graduate Fast-track Diploma to become a Chartered Legal Executive. Daria manages a commercial litigation caseload including debt recovery, commercial litigation, claims within a foreign jurisdiction and insolvency matters for a portfolio of blue chip commercial clients.
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Claims within a foreign jurisdiction
- 2016: Litigation Executive, Blaser Mills
- 2015: Paralegal, Blaser Mills
- 2014: Assistant, Blaser Mills
- 2013-2015: Law LLB (Hons) 2.1, Buckinghamshire New University