Dave is a Partner in the Personal Injury team. He has over 18 years’ experience in obtaining compensation for accident victims.
Dave particularly specialises in pavement tripping accidents, accidents at work and cases where accidents have occurred on private premises.
Dave acts solely for claimants.
Dave is well known for his ability to apply a creative and flexible approach in order to achieve excellent results for his clients, even in particularly complex or tricky cases.
- Completed over 2,000 successful cases
- Obtained total compensation in excess of £8 million
- Conducted individual cases with a value of up to £1 million
- 2003: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2001: Joined Blaser Mills
- 1999: Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors
- 1996: Qualified, IBB Solicitors
- 1992: BA (hons), History and Politics, Royal Holloway College, University of London
Dave Matthews conducted my personal injury claim, which went to Court, and won. Dave was fantastic and such a nice man; very easy to get on with. The case was sometimes very stressful, but Dave helped me through with good humour and consistently good advice. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone else looking for a good Personal Injury solicitor.