David is a Partner and has specialised in the Commercial Property sector for over 25 years.
He deals with development-site acquisition and set-up, freehold acquisitions and sales, the granting and taking of leases (offices, shops, warehouses, industrial buildings, hotels, public houses, restaurants) and commercial lending and security work.
His work also involves him in the acquisition and disposal of small businesses and general commercial landlord and tenant issues.
- Sale, acquisition and refinance of London hotels for a key client
- Residential development-site set-ups for a major house-builder/developer
- Acted for the Olympic Committee of an EC member state in connection with its Olympic HQ for the 2012 London Olympic Games
- 1990: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 1985: Qualified as a Solicitor
I am very happy to recommend David for commercial property work. We have been instructing him for many years and he never fails to deliver.