Dominic is an experienced Associate Solicitor in the Family and Divorce team. He advises clients on a wide range of issues arising from divorce and relationship breakdown.
Dominic specialises in resolving financial matters arising from divorce, negotiating nuptial agreements and resolving issues between unmarried couples. Dominic often deals with cases that involve complexities due to pensions, businesses and overseas assets.
Dominic believes the foundation to a successful outcome arises from building strong relationships with his clients, by listening to them and offering pragmatic, clear and effective advice. Dominic is a member of Resolution, the leading association of family lawyers in England and Wales that promotes good practice within family law and the constructive resolution of family disputes.
- 2017: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2010 – 2017: Associate, Brethertons LLP
- 2008 – 2010: Qualified, Frances Lindsay & Co
- 2006 – 2008: GDL and LLB, Nottingham Law School
- 2003 – 2006: BA Philosophy, University of Nottingham