Emma is an Associate Solicitor in our Residential Property team and is based at Blaser Mills’ Amersham office.
Emma’s particular area of interest is acting for developers in acquiring development land and their subsequent plot sales.
Emma also specialises in all aspects of commercial landlord and tenant work (acting for both landlords and tenants) in respect of the grant of leases, assignments, licences for alterations and rent deposit deeds.
Emma acts for property investors and local companies in relation to their growing property portfolios. She has also acted for a wide range of commercial clients from a number of sectors, specifically healthcare, retail and telecoms.
Emma prides herself on her conscientious approach and ability to ensure that advice is tailored to the specific needs of the client.
- Acting for a housing developer in the acquisition of a large development site;
- Disposal of a large ex-hospital site in London to a housing developer;
- Granting of a lease and associated licence for alterations to a well-known supermarket chain;
- Acting for a public body in relation to the transfer of properties to the Local Council;
- Option Agreements conditional on planning for housing development; and
- Acting for local businesses taking leases of industrial units, retail units and office space.
- 2015: Joined Blaser Mills LLP
- 2013: Solicitor, Capsticks Solicitors LLP
- 2012: Qualified and trained, Lawrence Graham LLP
- 2009: Graduated from BPP Law School (Commendation)
- 2007: MA (Hons) in Geography, University of Edinburgh