Gary is an experienced Commercial Litigator in the firm’s Dispute Resolution team, where he has worked since 2012.
Gary has over 20 years’ experience, earning an impressive track record within the areas of contract disputes, commercial litigation, construction litigation, contested debt-recovery claims, foreign claims, mediation, insolvency and asset recovery.
Gary provides a high level of client service in specialising in high value and complex defended litigation and insolvency matters for clients within the agriculture, construction and beverage industries.
Gary was a member of the team short-listed for both Litigation Team of the Year 2014 and Insolvency Litigation Firm of the Year at the Chartered Institute of Credit Management awards.
- Acting for the claimant agricultural feed company in an £800,000 guarantee claim involving conspiracy, wrongful interference with a contract, misrepresentation and other complex issues.
- Acting for the claimant estate agency in a £300,000 commission payment dispute against a French company which develops ski chalet sites.
- Appearing in numerous successful mediations, including multi-party mediations.
- 2012: Commercial Litigator, Blaser Mills
- 2004-2012: Brethertons LLP
- 2000-2003: Jeffrey Green Russell
- 1998-2000: Green & Rawlings
- 1988-1998: Lodders
Gary and Jackie have a robust and highly commercial approach to litigation and are focused on securing the best outcome for their client in any given case. They clearly seek to know and understand their clients’ businesses and commercial objectives as part of their excellent service.