Hannah is a first-year Trainee Solicitor based in the Amersham office. She has recently started her second seat in Wills, Trusts and Probate, having completed her first seat in the Residential Property team. During Hannah’s first seat, she assisted on a variety of matters on both sales and purchases for freehold and leasehold properties.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Hannah studied History at Oxford Brookes and graduated in 2013. She then converted to Law and completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and the Legal Practice Course (LPC), at the University of Law, obtaining a Commendation. Hannah combined her postgraduate studies with an internship at a Guildford Solicitors.
- 2016: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2014-2016: Internship, England Palmer Solicitors
- 2014: LPC, The University of Law (Guildford), Commendation
- 2013: GDL, The University of Law (Guildford), Commendation
- 2010: BA (Hons) History, Oxford Brookes University, 2.1