Heenal is an Associate Solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team based in the Amersham office.
She studied Law at King’s College London and completed her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law.
Heenal thoroughly enjoys the technical challenges that often arise with probate matters and trusts and takes pride in her ability to resolve issues in an efficient and professional manner.
- Drafting Wills
- Offering Inheritance Tax planning advice
- Advising on trust options available to suit a client’s needs
- Grant of Probate applications and the administration of estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- 2017: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2015: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2013: Corporate Administrator, Palladium Trust Services, London
- 2012: Legal Executive/Paralegal, Misick and Stanbrook, Turks and Caicos Islands
- 2010: Paralegal, Irwin Mitchell LLP, London
- 2009: LPC, The College of Law
- 2006: LLB Law Degree, King’s College London