James is a first-year Trainee Solicitor and is currently completing his second seat in the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence team, assisting on several matters involving sensitive and complex accidents, and work and road traffic accidents.
James also has experience from his first seat in the Residential Property team, where he worked on freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions, as well as remortgages and Transfers of Equity.
James completed his LLB at City Law School in London and then went on to complete the LPC at University of Law. Alongside his studies, James worked as a Criminal Litigation Paralegal at Blaser Mills, involving himself in the preparation of legal defence documents and assessing materials from the prosecution to identify viable defences.
Prior to commencing his training contract, James read Modern History at the University of Westminster.
- 2016: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2015: LPC, University of Law (Guildford), Commendation
- 2014-2016: Criminal Litigation Paralegal, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2013-2015: LLB (Hons), City Law School, City University London
- 2011-2013: Business Consultant
- 2008-2011: BA (Hons) Modern History, University of Westminster