Jasmin is an Associate Solicitor in our Employment team, having specialised in this area of law for over 5 years. She first trained at a regional firm and subsequently joined a major national law firm before commencing work at Blaser Mills in 2015.
Jasmin holds the full range of expertise in employment law. While her commercial approach is to avoid litigation where possible, Jasmin has in-depth experience of acting for clients in Court proceedings, including in the Employment Appeal Tribunal and the High Court where she holds a very high success rate. She has advised and litigated on complex issues such as restrictive covenants, discrimination, whistleblowing and TUPE. Jasmin has experience in a number of sectors, including the media, transport, healthcare and leisure industries. She has acted for household names as well as major public-sector clients.
Jasmin is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and takes a keen interest in the latest legal developments in her field. In addition, Jasmin delivers training to businesses on topical issues and recently undertook a debate on the legal impact of Brexit.
“Blaser Mills was recommended to me and, from the first telephone call with Jasmin, she has always been professional and approachable. She has responded to my queries promptly and I have full confidence in her. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jasmin, and I cannot thank her enough for her advice.”
- Acted in a high-profile case which culminated in Jasmin’s employer client successfully securing a large costs order against a claimant. This was widely reported in legal news as a precedent case.
- Defended a number of complex employment tribunal cases on behalf of her employer clients, including cases involving multiple discrimination claims and whistleblowing.
- Acted in high value injunctive proceedings on behalf of her employer clients involving breach of restrictive covenants by ex-employees.
- 2015: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2012: Employment specialist, Mills & Reeve LLP
- 2012: Qualified, Birketts LLP
- 2010: Completed Legal Practice Course, The University of Law, London Bloomsbury
- 2009: Completed Law Degree, The University of Hertfordshire