Jonathan is a Partner in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team.
Jonathan specialises in Will drafting, probate and administration of estates, inheritance tax, trusts, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work.
Jonathan is known for his approachable and professional manner. He is happy to make visits to clients in their homes, in hospitals or in hospices.
Jonathan is an Affiliate Member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), which is an independent national organisation of lawyers who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.
“Just to say many thanks for your prompt service and advice over the past few months. I am totally satisfied with the service you provided.”
- The administration of estates worth over £1 million.
- The drafting of Wills to include Life Interest Trusts, Discretionary Trusts and trusts for disabled beneficiaries and associated inheritance tax advice.
- 2016: Partner, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2010: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008: Legal Practice Course (distinction), College of Law, Guildford
- 2007: LLB (Hons) Law, Oxford Brookes University