Joseph is a first-year Trainee Solicitor and is currently completing his first seat in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department at the Amersham office.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Joseph studied Law at the University of Kent and then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (Guildford), where he obtained a Commendation. Following completion of his academic training, Joseph worked within the in-house legal/commercial teams of three global organisations, where he was tasked with negotiating the T&Cs of complex sale/lease of goods and services contracts with his clients key and strategic customers.
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2015: Senior Commercial Contracts Executive, Xerox Corporation
- 2014: Commercial Officer, Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- 2013: Paralegal, Cummins Inc.
- 2012: LPC, University of Law (Guildford)
- 2010: LLB Law Degree, University of Kent