Joseph is a first-year Trainee Solicitor based in the High Wycombe office. He is currently completing his second seat in the Residential Property department where he assists on a variety of matters, including sales and purchases for freehold and leasehold properties.
During Joseph’s first seat in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team, he spent time drafting Wills, LPAs and other legal documents.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law, Joseph studied Law at the University of Kent and then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (Guildford), where he obtained a Commendation. Following completion of his academic training, Joseph worked within the in-house legal/commercial teams of three global organisations, where he was tasked with negotiating the T&Cs of complex sale/lease of goods and services contracts with his clients key and strategic customers.
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2015: Senior Commercial Contracts Executive, Xerox Corporation
- 2014: Commercial Officer, Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- 2013: Paralegal, Cummins Inc.
- 2012: LPC, University of Law (Guildford)
- 2010: LLB Law Degree, University of Kent