Judy is a Chartered Legal Executive in Blaser Mills’ Residential Property team, and she has worked in private practice for 14 years. Prior to this, Judy worked in the public sector for a nationalised industry.
Judy specialises in freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, right-to-buy purchases and first registrations of title. She is instructed through a broad range of sources, including private individuals and small developers, and she has developed good working relationships with local estate agents and professionals. Judy prides herself on providing a straight-forward yet thorough service to her clients from start to finish.
- Helping first-time buyers to get a foothold on the property ladder
- Complex and high-value property transactions
- Involved in high-profile cases, including the reported planning/landlord and tenant case of Westminster City Council v British Waterways Board 1985 (House of Lords).
- 2000: Blaser Mills
- 1983: Qualified, Fellow Institute of Legal Executives
- 1977: British Waterways Board
I cannot praise Blaser Mills enough. Over the past 10 years Judy Paxton has assisted me on many occasions with conveyancing issues, some of them quite complex.