Karen is a Partner in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team, and she has practised in this area of law since qualifying in 2010.
Karen specialises in Wills, probate and the administration of estates, Lasting Powers of Attorney, including the registration process, and Court of Protection applications. Karen also advises on estate planning, inheritance tax and Capital Gains tax issues.
Karen communicates with her clients in a friendly and approachable way, and she is happy to see clients at home or in a hospital or residential home.
Karen is an Affiliate Member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
“Made the whole process very easy for me.”
- Deals with high-value estates and estates with foreign assets.
- Experience in complex Court of Protection applications relating to property and finances and health and welfare.
- 2017: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2013: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2010: Qualified as a solicitor with Reynolds Parry Jones
- 2008–2010: Training contract with Reynolds Parry Jones
- 2007–2008: Legal Practice Course (Commendation), Bournemouth University
- 2003–2007: Business Law (LLB) (2:1) sandwich degree, Bournemouth University (included a year with Reynolds Parry Jones, 2005-2006)