Kulvinder is a Personal and Serious Injury solicitor and has worked in the sector for over 14 years.
Kulvinder specialises in dealing with various types of personal injury claims on behalf of claimants.
Kulvinder has extensive experience of dealing with road-traffic accidents and accidents in the workplace, in schools and in retail establishments, as well as accidents abroad. She also has experience of dealing with clinical negligence claims.Kulvinder is a member of APIL.
“Blaser Mills were once again up to the very highest standard you could possibly require; constant communication between both myself and Kulvinder Bal gave me all the information and answers I required, resulting in a very fast and satisfactory conclusion.”
- Road-traffic claim: pedestrian awarded £25,000 for a serious ankle injury
- Employer liability: £7,500 for an injury to the back sustained while lifting
- Public liability: £17,806 for an injury to the arm and wrist when a pedestrian tripped over uneven pavement
- 2011: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2000: Solicitor, Pitmans Solicitors
- 2000: Qualified as a Solicitor
- 1997: Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 1995: BA (Hons) Law & Social Policy (2:1), Middlesex University