She specialises in dealing with various types of personal injury claims on behalf of claimants.
Kulvinder has extensive experience of dealing with road-traffic accidents and accidents in the workplace, in schools and in retail establishments, as well as accidents abroad. She also has experience of dealing with clinical negligence claims. Kulvinder is a member of APIL.
“Blaser Mills were once again up to the very highest standard you could possibly require; constant communication between both myself and Kulvinder Bal gave me all the information and answers I required, resulting in a very fast and satisfactory conclusion.”
- Road-traffic claim: pedestrian awarded £25,000 for a serious ankle injury
- Employer liability: £7,500 for an injury to the back sustained while lifting
- Public liability: £17,806 for an injury to the arm and wrist when a pedestrian tripped over uneven pavement
- 2011: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2000: Solicitor, Pitmans Solicitors
- 2000: Qualified as a Solicitor
- 1997: Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- 1995: BA (Hons) Law & Social Policy (2:1), Middlesex University