Louise is a Partner in the Residential Property team and has worked in the residential property field for 14 years.
Louise’s special area of interest involves acting for developers in acquiring development land and the related plot sales.
Louise also handles other aspects of residential property work, and she deals with a wide range of property matters, including sales and purchases of high value freehold and leasehold properties, buy-to-let mortgages, remortgages, lease extensions and enfranchisement projects, transfers of equity, matrimonial-related matters and title rectification projects.
Louise acts for many private individuals in the sales and purchases of their homes, and also for property investors and local companies to assist in their increasing property portfolios. Louise’s clients are country-wide, and she receives recommendations from her extensive professional contacts, including estate agents and other law firms, as well as through her existing client base.
- Has dealt with developer clients in the negotiation of site acquisitions, s106 Agreements and related plot sales, Option Agreements, Overage Agreements and Conditional Contracts.
- Acted for clients from first-time buyers purchasing their first home, be it freehold or leasehold, to families moving up the property ladder by buying and selling.
- Acted for buyers of high value multimillion-pound residential properties.
- 2008: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2005: Qualified, Blaser Mills
- 2001: LLB Hons Law Degree, Hertfordshire University
Comprehensive service delivered to demanding deadlines.