Lucy is a Senior Associate in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team. She specialises in drafting Wills, estate administration and obtaining probate, or in the event that there is no Will, obtaining Letters of Administration. Lucy is experienced in offering a wealth of advice on Lasting Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax planning, and protection against care home fees.
In addition, Lucy can assist families with submitting the Inheritance Tax return and can advise on a Deeds of Variation.
Lucy prides herself on offering her clients a professional service whilst being extremely approachable to all clients during a testing and emotional time. Lucy is also happy to visit clients at their home or in hospital.
- Drafting Wills, codicils and Trusts within a Will – which will include giving Inheritance Tax advice where appropriate
- Probate and dealing with Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Power of Attorney Registration
- Drafting and taking instructions in relation of a Deed of Variation
- 2017: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2012: Associate Solicitor, DC Kaye & Co
- 2010: Trainee Solicitor, DC Kaye & Co
- 2009: Legal Practice Course, The College of Law
- 2005: LLB Law Degree, Bournemouth University