Lucy is a Senior Associate in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team. She specialises in drafting Wills, estate administration and obtaining probate, or in the event that there is no Will, obtaining Letters of Administration. Lucy is experienced in offering a wealth of advice on Lasting Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax planning, and protection against care home fees.
Lucy regularly assists families with submitting Inheritance Tax returns and advises on Deeds of Variation.
Lucy offers a professional, approachable service and is happy to visit clients at their home or in hospital.
- Drafting Wills, codicils and Trusts within a Will – which will include giving Inheritance Tax advice where appropriate
- Probate and dealing with Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Power of Attorney Registration
- Drafting and taking instructions in relation of a Deed of Variation
- 2017: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2012: Associate Solicitor, DC Kaye & Co
- 2010: Trainee Solicitor, DC Kaye & Co
- 2009: Legal Practice Course, The College of Law
- 2005: LLB Law Degree, Bournemouth University