Matthew is an Associate Solicitor in the Residential Property team.
Matthew has experience in all types of residential property transactions, predominantly in the sale and purchase of high-value freehold (both registered and unregistered) and leasehold properties, as well as with more complex matters, including renewal leases for landlords and tenants, and option agreements for local, mid-sized property developers.
Matthew has also acted for management companies and residents’ associations in relation to licences to assign and deeds of covenant.
Matthew prides himself on his thorough and efficient approach and providing excellent levels of client service, while ensuring that all aspects of a transaction are dealt with comprehensively and promptly.
- 2017: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2014: Solicitor, B P Collins LLP
- 2012: Trainee Solicitor, B P Collins LLP
- 2011: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (OXILP)
- 2010: Law LLB (Hons) (2:1), Norwich Law School, University of East Anglia