Naim is a Senior Associate in the Family and Divorce team, practising exclusively in the field of family and matrimonial law for over 17 years. Naim deals with all aspects of family and divorce law, and in particular the resolution of financial claims following marital/relationship breakdown and disputes over children. He is also increasingly instructed to draft Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
Naim prides himself on his constructive and collaborative approach, but he will have no hesitation in taking firm action where appropriate to protect a client’s interests.
Naim is a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation Scheme and a member of Resolution. He is also a qualified collaborative family lawyer.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Naim was a partner at a number of well-known London practices from 2005.
- Surrey County Council v Al-Hilli & Ors  EWHC 3404 (Fam) (4 November 2013)
- Al-Hilli (Children), Re (Summary of Judgment)  EWHC 2299 (Fam) (26 July 2013)
- Al-Hilli (Children), Re  EWHC 2190 (Fam) (22 July 2013)
- W v W (Joinder of Trusts of Land Act and Children Act Applications)  2 FLR 321
- Aunt wins fight for Al-Hilli murder sisters with pro bono legal help
- Legal aid cuts impact on family courts
- Jail lawyers who hack ‘phones, says former privacy watchdog
- Divorce settlement granted after 22 years
- Families go to war over Wills as estates grow and divorces rise
- Your divorce is impacting your child’s exam results, so take action today
- Women to receive less in divorce settlements
- ‘Living in sin’ — what are my rights?
- Sharing the spoils (Law Society Gazette)
- The Myths of Common-Law Marriage
- 2014: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2011: Partner, Gordon Dadds
- 2009: Partner, Healys LLP
- 2005: Partner, Child & Child
- 2000–2009: Solicitor, K E Davis & Sons
- 1996–2000: Solicitor, Law For All
- 1998: Qualified