Natasha is a Legal Assistant in the Residential Property team, based in Amersham.
Natasha has over 10 years’ experience in the legal sector and is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She is currently in the last stage of training to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive.
Natasha works closely with Shannon Terry, a Chartered Legal Executive, on all aspects of residential property, including re-mortgages, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases including high value transactions, new-build purchases, Help to Buy transactions and lease extensions.
Natasha also handles Management Company transactions from inception to completion, which includes the preparation of Deed of Covenants and the provision of management packs. She has a calm and friendly approach to assisting clients throughout their transactions.
- CILEX Level 3 Certificate in Legal/Paralegal Skills
- Access to Higher Education Diploma : Business and Law
- CILEX Level 3 Professional Diploma in Law and Practice
- Currently working towards CILEX Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law and Practice
- 2017 – 2014: Legal Assistant, Blaser Mills Law
- 2014 – 2015: Legal Secretary, Blaser Mills Law
- 2011 – 2014: Legal Assistant/Paralegal, Leonie Cowen & Associates
- 2008 – 2011: Legal Secretary, Brooklyn Solicitors