Philippa is a second-year Trainee Solicitor based in the High Wycombe office. She is currently completing her third seat in the Family and Divorce Team. Philippa works with the team assisting with their varied caseload of work in both divorce and separation matters as well as private child matters.
Philippa completed her first seat in the Residential Property team, working on a wide range of matters on both sales and purchases for freehold and leasehold properties.
Philippa completed her second seat in the Wills Trust and Probate Team where she assisted the team by drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney whilst being actively involved in probate matters.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law, Philippa studied Law at the University of Reading. She then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law Moorgate in 2013. Philippa combined both her undergraduate and postgraduate studies by conducting a variety of Paralegal work at both City and local law firms, gaining experience in a range of different areas of law.
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2016: Paralegal, Harold Benjamin Solicitors
- 2015: Paralegal, DLA Piper LLP
- 2014: Paralegal, Mathew Arnold and Baldwin LLP
- 2014: Paralegal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- 2013: Paralegal, Simply Law Solicitors
- 2013: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Moorgate
- 2012: Law, University of Reading