Rupal is an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Property team.
She has experience in all aspects of commercial property transactions including acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold properties, lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord and tenant, commercial lending and security work.
Rupal regularly works with developers, property investors, private individuals and companies.
Rupal’s practical and conscientious approach ensures that each transaction is dealt with efficiently, helping clients to achieve their wider commercial goals.
- 2017: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008 – 2010: Solicitor, Innovate Legal, London
- 2006 – 2008: Trainee Solicitor, Turner & Debenhams (Debenhams Ottoway), St Albans
- 2004 – 2005: LPC, College of Law, London
- 2001 – 2004: Law LLB (Hons), University of Reading