Rupal is an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Property team.
She has experience in all aspects of commercial and residential property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, and lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord and tenant.
Rupal regularly acts for developers, private individuals with investment property, and business owners. Rupal’s practical approach ensures each transaction is dealt with efficiently, helping businesses to achieve their wider commercial goals.
- 2017: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008 – 2010: Solicitor, Innovate Legal, London
- 2008 – 2009: Certificate of Intellectual Property, Queen Mary University of London
- 2006 – 2008: Trainee Solicitor, Turner & Debenhams (Debenhams Ottoway), St Albans
- 2004 – 2005: LPC, College of Law, London
- 2001 – 2004: Law LLB (Hons), University of Reading