Sarah is a Partner in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team based in our Amersham office.
She specialises in matters such as obtaining Grants of Probate, submitting inheritance tax accounts and administering estates in accordance with the terms of a Will when someone has passed away.
Sarah can advise on the inheritance tax and capital gains tax implications of an estate and assist where possible in making estates most tax efficient. When someone dies without making a Will, Sarah can assist with administering an Intestate Estate.
Sarah is also experienced with drafting Wills, including Wills which contain a Life Interest Trust or Discretionary Trust. She very frequently drafts Lasting Powers of Attorney, and she is experienced in Court of Protection work.
Well known for her approachable manner, Sarah offers a friendly yet professional service to her clients. She is committed to dealing with matters in an efficient and pro-active manner to ensure the best possible outcome for her clients.
Sarah is an Affiliate Member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
“We would like to express our thanks to you and all at Blaser Mills for the excellent service you have provided at this difficult time for the family.”
- Drafting a Deed of Variation to protect a beneficiary’s inheritance against divorce proceedings.
- Drafting and immediate post-death interest trust in a Will to ring-fence a half-share of a property for the benefit of the testator’s children.
- Administering a high-net-worth estate which included the sale of a number of foreign shareholdings.
- 2017: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2014: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2012: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2010: Paralegal, Hill Dickinson LLP
- 2009–2010: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP Law School
- 2008–2009: Paralegal, Halliwells LLP
- 2005–2008: LLB Law degree (2:1), Leeds University