Shabina is a Partner in the Residential Property team.
Shabina handles all aspects of residential property law, acting for private individuals, property investors, major developers and managing agents.
Shabina is known for her experience in handling sales and purchases for individual clients, including first-time buyers and property investors. She acts on plot sales for her developer clients, and she advises managing agents on often complex property issues.
Shabina prides herself on her diligent and conscientious approach to ensure that each and every transaction is undertaken with the same level of care and attention.
- Sales and purchases of high value freehold and leasehold properties
- Lease extensions and title rectification
- Transfers of Equity, including matrimonial transfers
- New builds
- Residential plot sales for developers
- Remortgages of residential properties and buy-to-let
- Property investors increasing their property portfolio
- 2016: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2014: Senior Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2006: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2006: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), College of Law, London
- 2004: Law LLb (Hons) (2:1), Brunel University
A diligent and conscientious approach.