Shona is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate and Development team, specialising in commercial property.
She advises on a broad range of commercial property and residential property development transactions, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, and a variety of landlord and tenant matters.
Her previous experience working in-house with a pro-active Local Authority has enhanced her ability to take a pragmatic commercial approach to complex transactions, and to quickly gain the trust and confidence of her clients.
She has taught Commercial Property on a part-time basis at the University of Westminster.
“Approachable, focused, clear-thinking and professional”
Clients rate the commercial property practice for its “prompt [and] knowledgeable advice”.
The Legal 500, UK
- 2016: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2014 – 2016: In-house Property Solicitor, Wycombe District Council
- 2011 – 2014: Senior Associate, BP Collins LLP
- 2008 – 2013: Visiting Lecturer, University of Westminster (part-time)
- 2007 – 2011: Senior Associate, Allan Janes LLP
- 2006–2007: Assistant Solicitor, B P Collins LLP
- 2003 – 2006: Assistant Solicitor, Allan Janes LLP
- 2003: Qualified, Allan Janes LLP