Simon is a first-year Trainee Solicitor based in the High Wycombe office. He is currently completing his first seat in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team drafting Wills, Codicils and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Simon also assists the team with applications for probate.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Simon read Law at the University of Leicester. Simon studied for a postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway, University of London, and then completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law Guildford passing with distinction. Simon has gained extensive legal experience as a Paralegal with a market leading legal information and publishing company and at a City law firm advising on transaction matters.
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Slaughter and May
- 2013 – 2016: Paralegal, Practical Law (Thomson Reuters)
- 2011 – 2012: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Guildford
- 2010: Postgraduate degree, Global Politics, Royal Holloway, University of London
- 2009: Law LLB, University of Leicester