Tracy is a Senior Associate in the Residential Property team and has over 20 years’ experience of residential property law.
Tracy handles all aspects of residential property including sales and purchases of high value freehold and leasehold properties, new-build properties and retirement properties. Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Tracy worked for a number of major local firms and has acted for private individuals, companies and property investors.
Tracy prides herself on her friendly and conscientious approach. She works hard to ensure that each transaction is handled with great care and that each client is dealt with in a helpful and efficient manner.
- Has been a recommended solicitor of a national house builder, dealing with purchasers of their new build properties;
- Dealt with numerous local developers, both in property acquisitions and as a recommended solicitor for purchasers of their new build properties;
- Dealt with large numbers of sales and purchases of retirement properties;
- Acted for private sellers and buyers in relation to sales and purchases of high value residential properties, both freehold and leasehold.
- 2017: Senior Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2014: Associate Solicitor, BP Collins LLP
- 2000: Partner, Willmetts
- 1998: Associate Solicitor, IBB