Victoria is a Litigation Manager in the Personal Injury team. She has over 27 years’ experience in Personal Injury Litigation and has extensive experience in employer liability, road traffic accidents, and industrial disease (including mesothelioma and asbestos related illness) work.
Victoria regularly acts for claims involving serious personal injury, fatalities and clinical negligence of various severity, including infant death and serious life-changing injuries.
Victoria is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and was an Executive Committee Member of this organisation for 9 years. In addition, Victoria was on the Board of Directors for the UK Rehabilitation Council for 4 years.
- Settlement reflex sympathetic dystrophy case with a value of £705,000
- Settlement clinical negligence bowel injury case with a value of £140,000
- Settlement serious crash injury employer liability case with a value of £450,000
- Successful at trial disproving an acceleration of back condition argument raised by Defendant securing the Claimant’s full loss of earnings claim to normal retirement age. Pre-trial offer was £20,000. Claimant was awarded in excess of £350,000
- 2017: Litigation Manager, Blaser Mills
- 2014-2016: Online Medical Reports Limited
- 1991-2014: Litigation Manager, Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors
- 1988-1991: Litigation Executive, Walker Smith & Way Solicitors