Covid-19 Employment Experts
As of the date of writing this article, over 88,621 people, in the UK have tested positive for COVID-19. The spread of this virus is so fast and wide-reaching that it will have repercussions for most, if not all, employers and employees in the UK.
Our employment law experts can provide you with fast, flexible guidance and solutions during this difficult time.
How can we help your business?
We are able to assist with:
- The Coronavirus Job Protection Scheme and furloughing employees;
- Furloughed worker status and agreements;
- How to select employees to be furloughed;
- Other lay off and job protection measures;
- Changes to terms and conditions of employment;
- Consultation, collective consultation and redundancies;
- The procedures and processes that need to be followed;
- Settlement and compromise agreements.
How do we provide legal advice during lock down?
We have the technology to work and conference remotely meaning we can continue to service our clients, even with the social distancing measures in place.
If you need assistance or would like to discuss how we can help please contact, James Simpson on 01494 478689 or at email@example.com