The Companies Act 2006 is the largest single piece of legislation ever introduced in Europe.
The Act applies to all aspects of UK companies, including:-
- Allotment and transfer of shares
- Conversion, consolidation and sub-division of shares
- Share buy-backs
- Meetings and resolutions of directors and shareholders
We advise companies, their directors and shareholders on the practical application of the law to ensure that all activity is compliant and that the risk of claims is minimised.
We can also offer company secretarial services including:-
- Providing you with a registered office
- Maintaining your company statutory books, ensuring they are kept up to date
- Completing and filing company documents at Companies House
- Acting for the founder shareholders of a lighting company in the reorganisation of share capital to create 3 new classes of share in order to distinguish between the founders, their spouses and the new managing director.
- Advising in connection with a share buy-back for a construction company.
- Preparation of all documentation necessary to execute a sub-division of ordinary shares for a banking services company.