Franchising is a very popular business model, providing a proven method for Franchisors to expand market penetration for the distribution of products and services with minimum capital outlay and so accelerate growth and profitability.
In return, Franchisees benefit from using an established brand and business concept with training, assistance setting up and running the business, and access to necessary materials and supplies.
Blaser Mills can assist with any of the following:-
- Advising on the suitability of a business concept for franchising
- Drafting franchise agreements (including master franchise and international agreements) and other legal documentation
- Protecting brand and intellectual property rights
- Buying and selling existing franchises
- Dispute resolution
- Fixed-fee review of agreements for prospective franchisees
- Advising a consulting and training business on European expansion, preparing franchise agreements for several EU/non-EU territories.
- Acting for a group of retail franchisees in dispute with the franchisor.