Blaser Mills acts for businesses in disputes relating to all forms of intellectual property.
Where appropriate, we utilise alternative dispute resolution, litigation in the national courts and proceedings in the community or relevant national registry. We give robust advice, highlighting strategy and tactics, helping you prepare evidence and presenting your case in the most effective way.
Our services include:-
- Advising on breaches of confidence
- Dispute resolution proceedings for domain names and company names
- Infringements of copyright, design rights and database rights
- IP ownership and entitlement disputes
- Licensing and warranty disputes
- Opposition proceedings
- Patent infringement and validity claims
- Revocation and invalidity actions
- Trade-mark infringement, passing off and unfair competition disputes
Intellectual property disputes often involve new technologies and this can generate cutting-edge law. Our team is experienced in dealing with complex legal issues as such cases are steered through the courts, intellectual property offices and arbitration. Our focus is on delivering swift and cost-effective action to protect our clients’ proprietary interests.