We know that the use of Information Technology, data protection compliance and establishing an online presence are of vital importance to any business.
The Commercial team at Blaser Mills can help you with ensuring that your domain names are protected and your on-line business is legally compliant.
Our team has a wealth of experience in this complex and fast-moving area of law and can offer bespoke solutions to your digital requirements.
GDPR and Data Protection
With the massive increase in use of personal data in our day to day lives and the services we use, the law regarding the use, privacy & security of our personal data has gone through a revolution.
We help businesses get complaint and manage the problems and issues arising from data protection and GDPR. Our services include;
- Data flow and gap analysis projects including impact assessments and the implementation of remedial action;
- Advice on GDPR, data protection, Eprivacy, privacy & electronic communication regulations, and freedom of information
- Policies, procedures, privacy notices, data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments, cookie policies
- Responding to data subjects requests including subject access and “right to be forgotten” requests
- Advising on and making data breach reports
- Managing cyber breach including reporting to the ICO & data subjects
- Data transfer and cross border issues
- Data sharing & processing agreements
- Advising on enforcement and claims by data subjects
- Privacy and confidentiality issues including social media & digital marketing
BM Data Services Ltd
Our separate consultancy, BM Data Services Limited (non-regulated) also provides services as an outsourced Data Protection Officer and Article 27 EU Representation services. It will also provide UK Representation service depending of the outcome of Brexit.