As other aspects of business life have already started to change, we are set to address the key questions about the running of businesses in the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are hosting this webinar is in partnership with Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce and we will be tackling key questions around;
- Staffing issues, Sick Pay, Furloughing and Redundancy
- Contract rights
- Cash preservation and collection
Attendees will have the chance to ask our panel of experts questions which will be answered live.
This webinar is part of Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Covid-19 Business support webinar series, which aims to equip businesses with the necessary information in this difficult time. For more information click here.
- James Simpson, Head of Employment
- Jackie Ray, Head of Commercial Recoveries
- Colin Smith, Partner, Corporate and Commercial
Date: Friday 27th March 2020
Time: 10am – 11am
How to book: To book your free place click HERE.