Blaser Mills are partnering with accountancy firm Menzies LLP on Thursday 17th February 2011 to present a complimentary “Employer Solutions” Seminar.
Blaser Mills and Menzies will explore the myriad of employment issues faced by businesses every day, covering key accounting, legal and HR topics.
The Blaser Mills session will include:
• The impact of social networking from an employer’s perspective.
• Retirement – when’s it all changing and what should you be considering before it does?
• Tackling the thorny issue of long-term or serial short-term absenteeism in the business – do you really have to put up with it?
• ‘We’re going our separate ways but I’m worried that may not be the end of it!’ – How to nail the agreement to part company with an employee and insulate your business from a surprise attack in the Tribunal.
The Menzies session will include:
• How to use share schemes to incentivise employees, from the tax consequences through to the practical considerations and impact on internationally mobile employees
• Remuneration planning
• Core employment tax issues and planning points
Jonathan Lilley, Partner – Blaser Mills
Colin Smith, Partner – Blaser Mills
Simon Massey, Partner – Menzies LLP
Nick Farmer, Partner – Menzies LLP
Date: Thursday 17th February 2011
Time: 2.00pm – 4.30pm
Venue: The Tithe Barn at Great Fosters, Stroude Road, Egham, TW20 9UR
How to book:
To reserve your place, please contact Andrew Moorcroft via email at
email@example.com or by phone on 01784 497139