With reform to IR35 off-payroll working rules being applied to the private sector from 6th April 2020, it is important that organisations are aware of how these changes will affect the course of their business.
This seminar, running in conjunction with Buckinghamshire Business First, aims to equip businesses with knowledge of the changes being implemented to the IR35 rules, and steps they can take to prepare for them.
This seminar will cover:
- An overview of the current employment protection and tax standing
- Typical models of taxation
- An overview of the new changes
- Determining if the changes apply to you
- What you need to do to prepare for the 6th April 2020
Blaser Mills Law employment law specialist, Debbie Sadler will be giving the presentation and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Date: Tuesday 10th March 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm (Refreshments will be provided)
Location: Blaser Mills Law, 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2EE
This seminar is free to attend, however, places are limited so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org