With reform to IR35 off-payroll working rules being applied to the private sector from 6th April 2020, it is important that organisations are aware of how these changes will affect the course of their business.
This seminar, running in conjunction with Advanced Resource Managers (ARM Recruitment) and MIA, aims to equip businesses, including recruiters, with knowledge of the changes being implemented to the IR35 rules, and steps they can take to prepare for them.
ARM Recruitment will help you prepare for the upcoming IR35 legislation changes and discuss how these changes affect both the contractor and the self-employed community.
This seminar will cover:
- An overview of the current employment protection and tax standing
- Typical models of taxation
- An overview of the new changes
- Determining if the changes apply to you
- What you need to do to prepare for the 6th April 2020
- How to retain these highly skilled workers
- Working Practices – Contractor friendly
- April 2020 and beyond.
Blaser Mills Law employment law specialist, James Simpson will be giving the presentation and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Date: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Time: 12pm – 2pm (Refreshments will be provided)
Location: International Room, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester NN12 8TN
This seminar is free to attend, however, places are limited.
To Register, please click HERE.