Blaser Mills (hereinafter referred to as “the Wishor”) hereby sends you (“hereinafter referred to as the Wishee”) our best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Such greeting is made on the following terms and conditions:
For the purposes of such greeting:
- “Merry Christmas” shall mean: an enjoyable and stress-free seasonal celebration practised during the month of December in accordance with the religious and/or secular persuasion of the Wishee’s choice and whilst respecting any and all other religious and/or secular persuasions and/or traditions and/or the choice of the Wishee not to practice religious and/or secular traditions; and
- “Happy New Year” shall mean: a financially prosperous and personally satisfying beginning to the calendar year 2013 based on the commonly used Gregorian calendar whilst also respecting the calendars of all religious faiths, cultures, sects, races or creeds.
In receiving this greeting you acknowledge and accept that:
- This greeting is intended merely as an expressed hope on the part of the Wishor and implies no warranty on the part of the Wishor to fulfil any wishes contained herein;
- This greeting shall terminate 12 months from the date hereof unless and until it is renewed by the Wishor;
- The Wishor may amend, clarify, withdraw or revoke this greeting at its absolute discretion; and
- This greeting is made solely by the Wishor and implies no endorsement by any other person associated with the terms “Merry Christmas” or “Happy New Year” whether such person be actual or fictitious, dead or alive (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Santa Claus).