Alexandra is a Partner and Head of the Residential Property team.
Alexandra is an expert in matters relating to residential property, dealing with a wide range of issues including sales and purchases of high value freehold and leasehold properties.
Alexandra also regularly handles remortgages, lease extensions and enfranchisement projects, plot sales for major local developers, right-to-buy and other legal advice for local housing associations, buy-to-let mortgages, transfer of equity, and title rectification projects. She also assists managing agents with non-contentious property matters on a regular basis.
Alexandra acts mainly for private individuals, but also for property investors and local companies to assist in increasing their property portfolios. Alexandra receives recommendations from far and wide through her professional contacts, as well as through her existing client base.
“Efficient, professional and effective.”
- Acted on behalf of the purchaser of a £5 million property in Hampstead Heath which was secured for renovation and regeneration.
- Advised and successfully made a complex adverse possession application to remedy a serious title defect and ensure that a client’s property could be sold.
- Acted for tenants in a large block in North London to secure their freehold acquisition and subsequent lease extensions.
- 2010: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2006: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2002: LLB, University of Reading