Andrew is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Personal Injury team.
He has over 15 years’ experience in the personal injury sector and specialises in handling predominately public and occupiers’ liability claims, covering everything from pavement trips, to accidents in shops and supermarkets.
Andrew also has a keen specialist knowledge of accidents at work, handling and successfully achieving substantial settlements for several clients. He also holds a special interest in cases involving complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) as well as clinical negligence.
Andrew prides himself on dealing with all of his clients with compassion and understanding, also ensuring that all cases are dealt with quickly and diligently.
“I found the service to be very responsive and proactive. I felt I was dealt with in a very personal manner.”
- Settled a claim for over £200,000 where the claimant suffered a serious wrist injury following a road-traffic accident.
- Settlement of £150,000 for a client who suffered serious injuries following an accident at work.
- Settlement of £38,000 in a public-liability case for a client who ruptured ligaments in his knee.
- Settlement of £17,370 in an occupiers’ liability/landlord and tenant case for a client (a minor) who suffered serious injuries to his arm as well as psychological injuries.
- 2001: Associate Legal Executive, Blaser Mills
- 2000: Qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- 1994: Outdoor Clerk, Pattinson & Brewer
- 1991: Data Input Clerk, then Outdoor Clerk, Burton Yeates Westburys
- 1987: Served with the Royal Air Force as a policeman, achieving the rank of SAC acting Corporal