Angela is an Associate Solicitor in the Residential Property team and has over 25 years’ experience in residential conveyancing.
Angela is a specialist in residential property transactions and has gained considerable and wide ranging experience during the course of her career.
Angela regularly deals with remortgages (including the refinancing of property portfolios), lease extensions and enfranchisements, plot sales and purchases, the drafting of new leases, rectifying leases, auction sales and purchases, Declarations of Trust, acting for residential mortgage lenders, transfers of equity, Shared Ownership, Right to Buy and Help to Buy purchases. She also deals with sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties.
Angela’s work is primarily based in London and the Home Counties. She has a large and loyal client following and receives much of her work from personal recommendations from previous clients together with broker led introductions.
- Completed the refinancing of a portfolio of 56 properties, which were a mixture of freehold and leasehold properties, for a client on the same day.
- Purchased a building in Kensington, then drafted the leases and sold the 8 flats in the converted property.
- Acted for numerous clients purchasing and selling freehold and leasehold properties in London, usually within very tight timescales.
- 2007: Bower & Bailey, Oxford
- 2002: Penningtons, Newbury
- 1996: Morgan Cole, Oxford
- University of Manchester