Anna is a Senior Associate in the Family and Divorce team and has over 20 years of experience.
Anna deals exclusively with private family clients and has a reputation for providing advice and representation of the very highest quality. Anna has a proven track record for taking up urgent and complex matters and giving expert opinions.
She undertakes all aspects of divorce and separation issues and related financial matters, as well as pre- and- post marital planning, cohabitation issues and private children matters.
Anna has acted in a number of cases with an international element, including cases concerning child abduction and cases involving large asset bases, both in the UK and abroad. Anna’s sensitive, yet assertive, approach enables her to guide her clients suitably and to negotiate effectively and constructively to achieve fair and appropriate results.
Anna is a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation Scheme, which recognises expertise and specialist knowledge in the field of matrimonial and family law. Anna is also a member of Resolution, which promotes good practice within her field as well as the constructive resolution of family disputes. She has been an active member on the local committee of Resolution, and between 1995 and 2002 she acted as Secretary to the Berks & Bucks Solicitors Family Law Association.
In addition, Anna writes regularly for the Blaser Mills website with updates on the latest legal implications or matters of interest.
“Anna Ferro was not only highly professional and knowledgeable, she also was very understanding and sensitive in the way she handled my case as I was very anxious- this really helped me.”
- Extensive and varied experience in handling a full range of family law cases
- Cases involving significant financial dispute
- Cases with an international element
- 1995: Qualified as Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 1991–1993: Completed CPE and Law Society Finals, College of Law, Guildford
- 1990: Graduated with Distinction in Master Music Degree, London University (RHBNC)
- 1989: Graduated with a First in Bachelor of Music Honours Degree, London University (RHBNC)