Camilla is a Senior Associate in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team based in our Rickmansworth office.
Camilla specialises in estate planning and assists clients from a range of backgrounds, including high-net-worth, second marriages, domicile issues, divorce and cohabitation. She also advises on provision for clients where Trusts are required to protect assets or for vulnerable beneficiaries.
She works closely with clients to provide practical advice with a view to achieving their objectives effectively.
Camilla is an Associate Member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners), Member of the Women’s Lawyers Division and Law Society Private Client Section.
- 2018: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills Law
- 2016: Associate Solicitor, Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK, Watford and London
- 2014: Solicitor, IBB Solicitors, Chesham
- 2013: Solicitor, OMM Solicitors, Leighton Buzzard
- 2011: Trainee Solicitor, Crane & Staples, Welwyn Garden City
- 2011: Legal Practice Course (distinction), BPP Law School, London
- 2010: Graduate Diploma in Law (commendation) BPP Law School, London
- 2007: BA (Hons) Philosophy and Linguistics, The University of Manchester