Claire is a first-year Trainee Solicitor based in the Amersham office. She is currently working in the Residential Property department in her first seat.
Prior to obtaining her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in 2017, Claire worked for in-house legal teams at Viacom Media International Networks and Channel 4 Television Corporation in Business Affairs, Corporate Legal and Programme Compliance.
Alongside her studies Claire gained further experience with a variety of firms specifically in Intellectual Property, Serious and General Crime and Banking Litigation to gain experience in a range of different areas of law.
- 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2017: Paralegal, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- 2015 – 2016: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- 2013 – 2018: PA/Paralegal, Channel 4 Television Corporation
- 2011 – 2013: Viacom Media International Networks, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central Offices
- 2009 – 2013: Criminology and Psychological Studies BSc, Open University