Ellen is a first-year Trainee Solicitor based in the Rickmansworth office. She is currently completing her first seat in the Wills, Trust and Probate department. Ellen assists the team by drafting legal documents and is actively involved in probate matters.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law, Ellen studied Law with French Law at the University of Birmingham, which included a year studying at the Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV. She then went to study at the University of Law (Moorgate) where she completed the Legal Practice Course with Distinction and obtained an MSc in Law, Business and Management with Distinction.
- 2018: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2017-2018: MSc in Law, Business and Management, University of Law Moorgate
- 2017-2018: LPC, University of Law Moorgate
- 2013-2017: LLB Law with French Law, University of Birmingham
- 2015-2016: Certificat de Droit Français, Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV