Fozia is a Senior Associate Solicitor in our Residential Property team, and she specialises in property transactions for businesses and individuals. She also undertakes some Commercial Property work.
Fozia has a reputation for carrying out work to a high and professional standard, and as a result she has an excellent reputation with clients, estate agents and others within the profession.
Fozia has been praised for dealing with right-to-buy and repossession matters in a professional and speedy manner when working towards very demanding deadlines.
“A difficult transaction, successfully completed.”
- Specialising in commercial property and residential conveyancing work, including freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages, Transfers of Equity, lease extensions and acquisitions and disposals of commercial property.
- Acting for private individuals and property investors.
- 2014: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2009-2013: Solicitor, Kidd Rapinet
- 2006-2008: Trainee Solicitor, Willmett Solicitors
- 2005-2006: Graduated LPC, College of Law
- 2002-2005: LLB Law Degree, City University, London